Welcome to Legacy High School Athletic Registration
Click on the Account Button to Get Started
- All athletic registrations require a current physical to be uploaded in order to complete registration. It is the parent's responsibility to upload physicals. Physicals previously on file or CAPS physicals will not be uploaded. If parents need a physical scanned to them, that may delay registration by two days.
- Students registering for Athletics must have a current physical examination before the student is authorized to participate in practice/tryouts.
- Physicals are valid for 1 year from the date of the last exam.
- If you do not upload a physical, you will not be able to complete registration or continue.
- IF you are applying or have applied for Free/Reduced Lunch, we at the school will need to add the fee so it adjusts. This is an extra step and may take a day longer to process.
- If you are a family who is outside of Legacy, payment must be made in person or over the phone with a Credit Card. The fee for athletes from outside schools is $225.
- After registration, please click on the link at the end of registration or on the payforit link under Quicklinks.
Registration will still read "pending" until Mrs. Parker or Mr. Feddema have gone through and approved each account. Parents will recieve an email when reviewed if they are missing any registration items or if their registration has been approved.
Students need to create an account or login to their existing Arbiter Accounts and activate their accounts for this year. This is required by CHSAA for ALL athlete trying out and is used to track eligibility. Please see coaches with any questions. https://legacy.adams12.org/classrooms/arbiter-athlete
If you have questions or need assistance with the registration, please address it to:
Brendon Feddema - Assistant Principal/Athletic Director
Ronnie Parker- Athletic Secretary