Welcome to Legacy High School Athletic Registration
Click on the Account Button (top right for desktop, in menu for mobile) to Get Started
What do you need for registration?
- A current physical (dated within the last 365 days)
- Registration through this site *Please note that this site is the school's registration site which is seperate from any booster registration*
- Registration Payment through payforit.net *Please note that this is the school's registration fee which is seperate from any booster arrangements*
- Is your family on Free/Reduced lunch? Please do not make a payment-- if you do, this fee will not adjust. An admin will email you with further steps once the adjustment is made.
- Are you a family that does not attend LHS?
- For schools that reside within the AD12 boundaries- the fee will be added to your IC account by LHS and can be paid via payforit.net. You will be emailed when your fee is ready to pay. **Please do NOT pay your school's athletic fee as this cannot be transferred**
- For famlies that attend a private school, are homeschooled, or attend a school outside of AD12 boundaries, please bring in cash or card to pay the fee. Payment can also be taken over the phone by calling the athletic secretary.
- Wait for an email with the status updated. Your registration will be marked pending until an admin emails you with your clearance or asking for more information.
- All athletic registrations require a current physical to be uploaded in order to complete registration. It is the parent's responsibility to upload physicals. Physicals previously on file or CAPS physicals will not be uploaded. If parents need a physical scanned to them, that may delay registration by two days.
- Students registering for Athletics must have a current physical examination before the student is authorized to participate in practice/tryouts.
- Physicals are valid for 1 year from the date of the last exam.
- If you do not upload a physical, you will not be able to complete registration or continue.
If you have questions or need assistance with the registration, please address it to:
Bryan Davey- Assistant Principal/Athletic Director
Katherine Nicholas- Athletic Secretary